At The Ironstone Building Company we are devoted to our core principles. We keep the home-buying process simple, fast, and stress-free by giving our clients what they want up front, while reducing or eliminating the need for time-consuming and costly upgrades.
Our award-winning team is quickly growing as we continue to build remarkable homes in the most desirable areas of London, ON. Our success is directly attributed to our hard-working, elite team of employees who have a strong desire to be the best at what they do.
As a New Home Sales Consultant, your responsibility will be to provide outstanding customer service while achieving top sales targets.
- Represent the Ironstone brand professionally and effectively while adhering to the company’s guidelines
- Identify and communicate competitive advantages of purchasing Ironstone homes to clients
- Meet sales goals and support team members
- Complete and monitor purchase agreements to ensure all terms and conditions are met by their critical dates
- Arrange, coordinate, and document Pre-Delivery Inspections with the purchasers and Home Service Manager
- Produce detailed weekly reports
- Participate in development of relevant internal processes
- Highly motivated with a proven background in outstanding sales achievements (tell us your numbers!)
- 5 years of relevant experience in new homes sales
- Driven by exceeding customer expectations
- Top-notch communication skills – must be able to build rapport with clients
- Experience with negotiating and positioning value
- Must be a problem-solver who is willing to go above and beyond
- Adaptable and flexible to the changing needs of the business
- Know when to escalate critical issues to ensure timely and appropriate resolution
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Excellent phone, email, and text skills
- Experience with CRM or other related database is an asset
- Comfortable with variable work schedule
- Your own transportation and a driver’s license is needed
We’re looking for the very best Sales Consultant to join our team. We’re offering a competitive base salary and an enticing incentive and bonus program. Tell us why you’re an ideal candidate! Submit a cover letter, resume, and desired compensation to firstname.lastname@example.org